Since the inception of the Fire Safety Order in 2005, which came into force 1st October 2006, if you manage or operate a business you need to comply with the fire safety law.
The order complies to virtually all buildings, places and structures other than private dwellings. It is the responsibility of the of the nominated persons to make sure their workplace reaches that required standard and that ALL employees are provided with adequate training in fire safety.
Bluestone Security's trusted affiliates have greatly invested in staff and management to provide the most up to date training and knowledge in design, installation, and maintenance of Fire Alarm systems to meet the required British Standards BS5839 Part 1.
We can Provide
- Simple cost effective systems.
- Conventional fire alarm systems for small businesses.
- On-Site Public Address systems to communicate emergency broadcasts in larger buildings.
- Monitored alarm systems protecting your offices from smoke and fire damage.
Advance & High Spec Systems
- An addressable fire alarm solution supervising many devices for a busy office to help protect people and property.
- Web based alert communications for mass distribution of messages to a number of employees across a factory site.
- Monitored Carbon Monoxide detectors, installed in hotels, nursing homes for that added piece of mind whilst people are asleep they know their protected.
The advantages of these systems are very simple it protects your property, and the people within. A system can be linked to a 24/7 365 day monitoring station, which has direct links to the local fire brigade and if required our mobile division for key holding and alarm response can also liaise with the control room, emergency services and yourself. All of our systems can be linked in together giving you complete piece of mind.